Thank you for being a part of making dance magic happen on the dance floor! Our community has a number of opportunities to help keep it running; would you consider pitching in a little to support our local dance community?
We currently have need for the following:
- Floor cleaners: Dry-mop the dance floor before or after the dance and receive free admission.
- Set up and Closing Helpers: Move chairs and tables, set up/clean up the snack area, and help with other tasks required with each dance.
- Set up Captain: Coordinate help to set up chairs, sweep floor, organize fliers, bring and organize snacks
- Closing Captain: Coordinate help to put chairs away, sweep floor, organize and store fliers, clean up snack area
- Publicity: Looking for one or more people who can make fliers, and contact radio and newspapers to publicize our regular and special dances
- Dance Managers: We ESPECIALLY need to build a team of people who are willing to rotate managing dances: helping to oversee set up, recruiting door sitters, collecting and counting money, paying the talent
- Venue Captain: Looking for someone who can help with booking and negotiating prices for halls for special events- we would love to plan a special dance in the future!
- Dance Manager Chairman: Linda Wahler is looking for an apprentice who can help her with arranging for dance managers at each dance and keep forms up to date
- Assistant Treasurer: Paul Franklin is looking for help with financial and accounting tasks
- Board members: our board currently has all positions filled, but please contact us at the e-mail address below if you are interested in board activities.
If you are interested in giving back to your community, please contact TDSC and a board member will get back to you.